28HPP – High Performance Per Watt
28nm High Performance Plus (28HPP) is optimized for computing, networking, storage, and other wired applications requiring high performance per watt.
- Supports low, standard, and high Vt options with an operating voltage of 0.85V
- I/O choices include 1.8V with a 1.5V underdrive option
28SLP – Low Complexity GHz Performance
28nm Super Low Power (28SLP) is optimized for cost- & power-sensitive applications in mobile, wireless, consumer and other markets requiring GHz performance at low power and cost.
- Supports five Vt options - super low, low, standard, high Vt and ultra-high Vt with Vdd nominal voltage of 1.0V
- Two I/O choices include 1.8V with 1.5V underdrive and 3.3V overdrive options
- Wide choice of metal stack options, optimized for density and power including RF BEOL with ultra-thick metal
- ULP option in SLP with Vdd of 0.8V results in additional 45% power reduction
- Additional devices for ultra-low static leakage power
- Integrated RF and analog to reduce system cost, power and time to market
- Wide selection of foundation IP optimized for performance or power".
Superior Performance, Power, Area
Robust, Validated EDA and IP Ecosystem
- Full foundation and complex IP libraries
- PDK and reference flows supported by major EDA and IP partners
- Robust DFM solutions
Extensive services and supply chain support
- Regularly scheduled MPWs
- Advanced packaging and test solutions