Our mask services successfully bring client designs from manufacturing to production, including:
- Design engagement
- Design tapeout
- Data preparation
- Wafer printing
GF mask services utilize the GLOBALSOLUTIONS collaborative ecosystem to deliver optimized mask solutions, combining the best mask skills and resources from worldwide partners with our internal mask expertise. Clients have the freedom to choose as opposed to being locked into a foundry-proprietary solution.
Advantages of GF Mask Services
- Availability of Proven Robust Leading Edge Technologies
- Faster Time to Market
- SWIFT (Scalable Web Interface Fast Tapeout) Quality Data Execution
- Quality Mask at Competitive Prices
GF Mask Services Portfolio
- SWIFT (Scalable Web Interface Fast Tapeout) mask online services via Global-FoundryView enhances tapeout flow efficiently and provides 24/7 data submission. SWIFT provides auto handling of data to reduce errors and through Webview, customers are able to verify jobview online at their own convenience.
- SWIFT links customers with maskshops to pull real-time mask status and monitor maskmaking progress at any time.
- Early engagement and development with strategic technology alliance partners accelerates advanced data preparation, enabling leading-edge technology to be available sooner
- Seamless design services and data handling execution for prototyping and volume production
- GF is committed to protecting and safeguarding customers' intellectual property (IP) at all times. Data encryption, network infrastructure and internal policies regarding handling, storage and distribution are strictly met.
- Single Layer Reticle (SLR)
- Small Field Reticle (SFR)
- Multi Layer Reticle (MLR)
- Multiple Project Wafer (MPW)
GF has an active and stringent quality program with mask shops to ensure quality mask delivery. Regular periodic audits are conducted at maskshop manufacturing sites to ensure high-quality mask delivery.
In-house mask checks are conducted regularly to enable immediate detection of mask defects, such as particles, scratches, ESD and pellicle frame, to ensure each mask has the lowest defect rates possible.
Daily follow ups and regular mask delivery performance reviews with maskshops ensure continuous on-time supply of masks and competitive maskmaking cycle time.
A comprehensive maskmaking network, combined with strong engineering partnerships with world leading commercial maskshops, enables leading edge maskmaking capability and capacity of quality masks at competitive prices.
- Under Development/Qualification