GLOBALFOUNDRIES Quality Management System is in place to ensure that our products meet or exceed customers specifications on quality and reliability for all industries and markets. Our employees are dedicated to a zero excursion, zero defect mission in all aspects of our product realization and business processes. Third party certifications validate the robustness.
The quality policy defines the vision and mission of the advance quality system.
Our customers’ partner of choice
Our customers choose us because we are recognized as best-in-class.
The zero excursion and zero defect mission
Customer First, Quality Always
- We are committed to exceed our customers' quality expectations through complete understanding of their requirements
First Time Right
- We facilitate best-in-class execution through a skilled workforce, process methodology deployment and global best practice sharing
- We drive for zero defects through the process maturity continuum of Correcting, Controlling, Improving, Preventing, Anticipating
The Top Level Business Processes Guide the Context of the End to End Advanced Quality Management System
- The enterprise execution systems that define the context of the Advanced Quality System start with clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities
- The GF global network functions seamlessly supporting the global market place with the speed and intimacy of being located near our customer
- The governance system allows the customers to have a common experience across the GF network
The Advanced Quality System begins and ends with the customer
Key Quality Processes that drive stability or protect the customer from variation
- Quality Manual
- MES, PM, Equipment controls, SPC, MRB, PCRB, DECRB, RMS, FMEA