GLOBALFOUNDRIES Mask Services offers a broad spectrum of value-added solutions to enable customer design to be manufactured into working applications from design engagement to design tapeout to data preparation to maskmaking to reticle-in to wafer printing.
Our Collaborative Approach
GLOBALFOUNDRIES mask services encompass our strategic collaborative platform, GLOBALSOLUTIONS, leveraging the best mask resources around the world combined with our internal mask expertise to deliver optimized mask solutions for our customers. Customers have the freedom to choose as opposed to being locked into a foundry proprietary solution.
Why GLOBALFOUNDRIES Mask Services?
Leading-Edge Maskmaking Technology
- Proven Robust Leading Edge Technologies Availability
- Faster Time to Market
Seamless Design Services and Data Preparation
- SWIFT Quality Data Execution
Global Mask Collaboration Network
- Quality Mask at Competitive Price
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Mask Services Portfolio
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES mask online services SWIFT (Scalable Web Interface Fast Tapeout) via FoundryView is developed to enhance tapeout flow efficiently and provides 24/7 ease of data submission. SWIFT provides auto handling of data to reduce errors and through Webview, customers are able to verify their jobview online at their own convenience.
- SWIFT links up business to business (B2B) transaction established with our qualified maskshops to pulls real-time mask status allowing customers to monitor their maskmaking progress online at their own convenience.
Design Services and Data Preparation
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES and its strategic technology alliances early engagement and development allow advance data preparation to be accelerated enabling robust leading-edge technology available to our customer with faster time-to-market potential.
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES provides seamless design services and data handling execution for prototyping to volume production for mature technologies down to the leading edge mask technologies.
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES is committed to protect and safeguard customers' intellectual property (IP) at all times. Data encryption, network infrastructure and strict internal policies regarding on handling, storage and distribution are strictly adhered.
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES offers multiple mask prototyping options (Single Layer Reticle – SLR, Small Field Reticle – SFR, Multi Layer Reticle – MLR and Multiple Project Wafer – MPW) to cater for customer's various prototyping needs with lower NRE.
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES has an active and stringent quality program with the mask shops to ensure quality mask delivery. Regular periodic audits are conducted at the maskshop manufacturing sites to ensure high-quality mask delivery.
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES vigilant in-house mask checks are conducted regularly to enable immediate detection of mask defects, such as particles, scratches, ESD and pellicle frame, to ensure each mask has the lowest defect rates possible.
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES daily follow ups and regular mask delivery performance reviews with the maskshops ensures continuous on-time supply of masks and competitive maskmaking cycle time to meet our wafer schedule.
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES has one of the most comprehensive maskmaking network and with our strong engineering partnership with the world leading commercial maskshops, we offers leading edge maskmaking capability and capacity of quality masks at a competitive price.
With the continuous advancement in new mask technologies, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is committed in keeping its technology edge in mask technology, ensuring seamless integration. GLOBALFOUNDRIES has constantly embarked on qualifying technologies, in collaboration with different maskshops, educational institutions and research centers, to enable customer's innovation and projects.