The GlobalShuttle MPW (Multi Project Wafer) program offers cost-competitive vehicles for product prototyping, device characterization, IP validation, and design enablement. A wide portfolio of technology nodes are supported with shuttles available from mature process geometries to the industry's leading edge technology nodes. A flexible business model enables customized services to satisfy your dynamic and evolving product requirements.
GlobalShuttle MPW Program Schedules:
- Indicated dates are Customer Tapeout Date.
- The first 6 months of the schedule are fixed. The subsequent 6 months are subject to change. GLOBALFOUNDRIES reserves the right to modify the dates of the latter 6 months of the schedule based on GLOBALFOUNDRIES sole discretion.
- Please contact your GLOBALFOUNDRIES sales representative regarding shuttles which are not currently scheduled or published.
Fab 9 & 10 MPWs
1. Contact MOSIS Support if designs are planned.
2. Commercial 8RF-LM designs can submit to these runs with advance notice to MOSIS Customer Support. MEP can access 8RF-DM only.
4. 7RF designs continue to be fabbed, but on 7HV runs and must be compatible with 7HV.