Japanese Recruiting Page
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is constantly recruiting all over the world in order to continue to grow and remain at the absolute leading edge of technology. The company has a hugely diverse workforce drawn together by one common goal: To present the best possible technology and service to our clients worldwide.
This page is specifically designed to provide some additional information on our company and our processes for those of you currently living and working in Japan.
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, click here.
The recruitment process
- Initial contact: The Multi-Task Company (MTC) is our HR representative firm in Japan and their staff will be the primary point of contact throughout the recruiting process
- Contact: Multi-Task Company
- Address: 4-2-1-3F, Hatchoubori, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0031
- Phone: prefer to be contacted through e-mail
- Email: email@example.com
The hiring process
- Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial contact, resume presentation and interview will be conducted by MTC and their staff. They will determine suitability and will communicate that to the US team
- The US hiring team may conduct a second interview by telephone and will conduct interviews onsite in Japan.
- All offers will be made from the HR organization in the country into which you are being hired. MTC will be available to help with any questions or issues associated with the offer.
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES will provide one way, economy class, transportation for you and your family from Japan to your final destination
- Temporary accommodation
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES will provide you with temporary housing which will give you time to tour the area, get introduced to the GLOBALFOUNDRIES community and learn more about housing in the area.
- This policy is different in each country and will be explained in detail by the local HR person.
- Moving household good
- Assistance will be provided in packing and moving your household goods
- Schooling in Germany
- The local HR departments in each country will be available to help and advise on school issues
- The local HR in each country will be responsible for getting all appropriate visas and/or work permits for you and for your family.
- All manufacturing and manufacturing related jobs are located in Malta, New York, near the town of Saratoga Springs; the region is referred to as the Capitol Region because Albany, 20 miles away, is the capital City of the State of New York.
- Learn more about Malta, Saratoga Springs, and the Albany region:
- Each country has its own, totally comprehensive, benefit package. Your recruiter can provide you with an overview of benefits available for the country you will be working in and you will receive a complete package of benefit information once you receive an offer.