Becoming a Diversity supplier
How It Works
Suppliers interested in pursuing opportunities within GLOBALFOUNDRIES are encouraged to take the following steps:
- Obtain membership and be registered with one or more of our recognized certification organizations.
- Learn more about how to do business with large corporations by attending seminars and workshops.
- Understand GLOBALFOUNDRIES's business. Read our Worldwide Standards: Code of Conduct for suppliers and contractors.
- Complete the Supplier Registration form on our website and send us copies of your certification documents. Upon completion of our Supplier Registration form, your information will be entered into our supplier diversity database. If there is a sourcing opportunity for your industry-specific business, you may be contacted to submit additional information. Register Now
We require proof of certification where applicable in order to be eligible for our program. We accept certification from the following organizations and their regional affiliates:
* These links will take you to sites external to GLOBALFOUNDRIES
What We Look for
Companies that provide the high-quality goods and services used by GLOBALFOUNDRIES must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Financially sound
- Cost competitive
- Able to deliver a quality product or service
- Capacity to serve existing and additional business scope
- Commitment to service and responsiveness
- Excellent safety record